Friday, May 6, 2011

Im a winner!

Whooty Woo!  I like to play the Friday Fun Questions with on A&A Cleaning's Facebook page.  Usually I win once every 6 weeks or so, and it is for a gift card for a local place for about $10.  Last Friday, they were having a super win thing, and we were playing for an iPod.  They didn't specify what kind of iPod, so my assumtion was for like a shuffle with less than $100 value.  I would have been excited to win that too.  And I won!!  YAH!  I was so excited because I don't win anything hardly ever and I have actually gotten lucky a few times in the past couple of months! =)  So I go to pick up (what Im thinking will be a shuffle) today, and it is


an iPod Touch!!  I was totally shocked.  An iPod touch has a $250 value or more.  I have an iPhone, so my personal need for that is slim, however my lovely husband does not have anything fun like that.   So, now he is the proud new owner of an iPod and is really excited about.  I am so excited for him, because he totally does some amazing things for us and is an amazing provider for our family.  He deserves fun stuff every once in a while!

So, thank you A&A Cleaning!!  You made my day! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment