Friday, November 2, 2012

Oh Halloween!

Woohoo! It's over! Lol. Only kidding. My boys had a fantastic Halloween season. As I mentioned before I had a spiderman and a spider. I am going to totally over dose you on photos and since I'm on my iPad they will be in no particular order and can't have captions. Blogger should really fix that in their app. Any ways, the first set will be a few photos from the pumpkin patch! The boys always love love that. It's so sweet watching them pick out pumpkins and this year was extra fun bc we picked up almost 30 pumpkins! Which leads to more pictures that will be here. I'm Corbin's class mom and decided to decorate pumpkins with glitter and glue at his Halloween party. There are pictures of the decorating, eating cupcakes and reading books. May I just say I have no idea what his teacher's trick is but alllll 10 kids sat and listened to the book and sat in their chairs the whole time. I need to her hang out at my house a while for sure! And then the rest of the pictures of are from trick or treating. We had all 10 of the boys cousins here at the house for a little party and had a lot of fun visiting and walking around. Garrett leaked out of his diaper so he ended the night as a doctor instead of the spider. He and his cousin Sadie hung out in the wagon most of the night and Corbin participated in trick or treating. I was very pleasantly pleased in how well it went. He held my hand and would let go to walk up to the door, say trick or treat, and then get his candy and then said thank and came back to hold my hands and walk to the next house. It was a perfect night.

Hopefully all of that will give you an idea of what these pictures are all of!

No comments:

Post a Comment