Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Im still alive!!

Hello out there.  We are all still doing great and loving life.  My schedule doesnt allow for a ton of blogging any more, though I will try.  Promise!

The boys are getting big!  Garrett is 5 months old and moves EVERYWHERE!!  He rolls and rolls and rolls some more.  And then he does a little scooting and turning and gets to where he wants to be. He is so stinking adorable.  See for yourself!

Sorry thats a side ways picture.  Im unsure how to even use blogger anymore.  *sigh*

Corbin will be THREE next MONTH!  Wow!!  It's crazy how fast time flies.  He loves his little brother and his little brother LOVE him.  It is the most incredible thing to watch how much Garrett LOVES Corbin.  If Corbin so much as looks at Garrett, Garrett is LAUGHING!!  Its is SOOO adorable!!  wow.  I just love it.  I have tons of stories and hopefully I will get around to writing a "Funny things that happen at the Waddell's House" post soon.  

Clynt and I.  I never post much about us, but we, too, have had some fun changes.  My photography business has grown leaps and bounds over the past couple of months!  It has been amazing.  Im loving being able to make pretty good money and set my own schedule, and do something that I LOVE.  You should check out www.picturemechic.com and see some of our work.  Hopefully we'll update in the next week or so with some of the sessions from this past month.  Anywho, blessings.

And Clynt is now at a new company!  After much prayer, we decided that Clynt needed pursue other options for both career growth and financial growth for our family. Within a week of applying for what seemed like the perfect job, Clynt was offered an amazing salary as a pipe materials manager for Bechtel.  He started last Monday and it has been going well.  He is still learning the ins and outs of the new company, but is really enjoying it!

OK, I have 2 little boys needing more attention right now, so i have to go!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment