Friday, April 20, 2012

Totally behind

So, I have not posted at all this year.  Its been a little crazy and Im still honestly learning my away around prioritizing my life with 2 little ones.  Garrett is over 10 months old now.  I dont believe for a second that I am already planning a 1st birthday party with him!  And Corbin....corbin, corbin, corbin.  He is a hoot. I love spending my time with him.  I dont believe that I have been blessed enough to be at home with them for 2 years now.  The day that we made that decision, my world was changed FOREVER!  I LOVE it and totally consider myself blessed.

Well,  lately we have been making some changes around our house.  We have just last night decided on the new flooring we are going to use!!  I would show you a picture, but if you dont like it, I would change my mind.  So once its in, Ill share!  =)  We both love the look of hardwood, but we have 2 big downs and two growing boys, and would hate to see them scratch, so we decided on tile that looks like hardwood.  Its long and skinny and is printed and textured to look just like wood.  We think its amazing.  But the installation of tile is going to be the problem.  Clynt is a DIYer but Ive convinced him to at least hire some help!  So we will have help, but still doing it our selves.

While doing this we are also completely redesigning our backyard!  We love to be outside, so we figure its totally the top thing on our list to do.  So we are expanding our patio, and putting up a pergola over it.  We are also moving our swingset and staining it, putting in a metal shed (thanks to my in-laws for handing it down to us!) and painting that, moving a tree, and adding some landscaping.   We are so excited to get this done.

Other little projects that we are doing is adding new hardware and a new faucet (already installed) to our kitchen, and in a couple months putting in some recessed lighting.   Our house is 8 years old and we bought it 5 years ago, so we just figure that making some changes to make it better fit our lifestyle with our growing family would be amazing!

Okay, I will try to update a little more, I promise!  But for now, here are a couple pictures of my boys growing up!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment