Saturday, June 29, 2013

Workity work work

My husband is a pretty successful guy whom does everything for our family. Up until he switched to his new company, he never needed to work over time. However, when he moved companies, he took on a lot more responsibilities and leads projects and has other engineers who do work for him and so on and so one.. So, now, he is responsible for things getting done when the company says they will be done. Meaning, he has to be at work a whole lot more than I would like! (And than he would like).

As I sit here this Saturday morning, with my sweet husband at work, I wonder how it feels to be him. I've always let myself feel sorry for me with him not around as much, but I mean he gets up and leaves while we all still sleep in our beds. His being so good at what he does has given the boys and i the opportunity to get to sleep in every day, go do whatever activities we wants, go eat wherever we want and to enjoy every day just like its the weekend. And on weekends when clynt will only have one day off because he works on the Saturday, I hate it a ton, but I can't imagine how bad it stinks for him! I love my husband and am so so thankful that he is willing to do everything he does to give us the life that we have. I know he will not be working this much forever, and I can't wait till this particular project he is on to be over, so for now, I'm just thankful for him. Time to quit feeling sorry for myself for not having him around as much as I would like and feel bad for him whose is having to suffer wayyyy more than me!



No comments:

Post a Comment