Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I can't keep my eyes open!!~

I can't keep my eyes open long enough to blog or even think about blogging.  I am SOOO tired ALL the time.  I wish men could understand this feeling.  Clynt tells me that he is tired all the time, but he doesnt get the complete and utter exhaustion ALL the time that comes along with this blessing called pregnancy.  This pregnancy is definitely flying by so much faster than Corbin's did.  I am 10 weeks pregnant now (well, I will be tomorrow), which is completely crazy.  That mean's that we found out 6 weeks ago!  It does not at all seem like that long.  We have a doctor's appt next week just the hear the little peanuts heartbeat and then we have our genetics appt on Dec 2nd where they will be testing for the sex of the baby.  SOOOO we will know the sex of our little one in less than 3 weeks.  That is so so amazing to me, and we are really excited.

Everyone keeps asking what we want.  Clynt really would like another boy, and I for sure would like that too.  But I would not be upset at all with a little girl.  I think I would go broke buying so much prissy stuff for a girl, but the shopping thing sure would be fun.  So, either way, I would be happy, but I think that both of us would be ecstatic to find out we are having another boy.  We shall see soon!

Corbin is in a major mimiking stage.  He will copy anything and everything you say, so we are really having to watch what we say around him.  It is really cute most of time though!! I just love watching him grow.  He is such a sweet little boy.  His other favorite thing is peanut butter.  In the morning he always asks for his "peanut butter waffle", and then throughout the day he wants his "peanut butter crackers", or course he always says "please" and "tank you".   He is actually pretty well mannered.  At least for now.  =)  I just love the opportunity to stay at home with him and watch everything he does and learns.  It is SOOOOOO much fun and such a blessing!  LOVE HIM!

Well hopefully I will post a little more often.  I have just been so tired so every chance I have to blog, I choose to snooze.  I will try though.  The hubster is off all next week, so I hope to have a little more time to do some stuff. =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment