Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh Happy Day

Today has been a good day, although I am now in major need of a nap.  This morning, I contacted Clynt and told him how much I need some winter-y shoes with no heels.  Since I quit working, I no longer wear my heals hardly ever and since I am pregnant now, I am afraid I would fall if I try to wear some of them.  All of my shoes with closed toes and my boots and stuff are all heels, so I really wanted so boots that were flat.  Kohl's was having a shoe sale so Clynt told me that I could go for it!  YAH for me!  So I ended up getting 3 pairs of boots, a pair of sunglasses, and some socks and spent under $100.  I was doing so good!  =)  I will say that 2 of the pairs of boots are like slipper types of boots, but they are super cute and super comfy!  I love them!

Then Corbin and I headed out to Rosharon for a brunch with lots of ladies from the church.  My friend Jeanne built a beautiful home out there and so she had lots of ladies over to see it, and she had a trunk so with a boutique.  It was SO cute.  So I bought myself a couple of Christmas presents. =)   Its not like me to spend much money in one day, but today I just really felt like I deserved it!  Not sure why, but Clynt okayed it, so it was all good.  But, anyways, we had a nice afternoon, and Corbin was a bit wild and ran around a lot.  Jeanne's son was so nice and watched Corbin for a while so that I got some mommy time.  It was really nice to visit with a lot of ladies that I don't get to spend much time with.

So, today was a good day.  I am exhausted now, so I am going to call this post quits!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment