Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What to say..........

Blah.  I can't seem come up with any thing to blog about (other than the baby and Corbin) so I will do just that.

I am 8 weeks pregnant today!  YAH!  Only 4 more weeks (and lots of prayers) until hopefully I am feeling upbeat again.  I am having a hard time cooking because the smells in the fridge make me sick to my stomach.   I don't want to give up cooking completely this time as I did when I was pregnant with Corbin, because now I have Corbin and I have to feed him!  Plus, Clynt keeps threatening me because he doesnt want to gain 15 pounds again this time around!  And I really DON'T want to gain 60!!  It was so hard to lose after having Corbin, and I don't want to have to do it again with 2 kiddos to be taking care of.  Although, this time, I am starting off with an extra 15 pounds that I have gained back in the past several months, so now it's time to eat right!  Interestingly enough, this time, I seem to be craving more healthy food, which is awesome.

Corbin is talking more and more everyday, and it is so much fun to watch him grow and learn.  I just love carrying on conversations with him and the way that he is able to tell me what he wants.  This age is so cute!  Yes, there are challenges (he is almost 2), but their are so many fun things about it too!  Things are just so funny and he is so entertaining.  He knows when he is doing something wrong, and he kind of wants you know it.  I was sitting on my bath the other day talking to the hubs on the phone and Corbin was looking at all the stuff on the counter in my bathroom.  He was turned around, but he kept turning his head and looking at me to grin and I could tell he was hiding something in his hands.  So I got up to look and he had my deodorant container in his hand.  He then starting busting out laughing because I caught him.  He is just soooo fun.  I love it!

Okay, goodbye for now! =)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment