Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sundays

I have been really bad about posting to my blog lately!   I do want to get back to it though, so here goes a quick post!

Sundays are a favorite day in my house.  It's the most consistent day of our week. We go to church, every Sunday, no matter what (well, short of being out of town). :). Even if one of us is sick, the rest of us go.  It's just refreshing to know that we will worship, learn about and praise Jesus every Sunday.  And our kids love it!   

When we leave church, we have lunch. Sometimes at home, sometimes out.  Doesn't matter to us! We just have to eat.

Then, every Sunday afternoon is long run day for me.  It's amazing to start the week feeling like I can conquer the world.  It makes me feel good physically, and it is also always with a friend, so I get my girl talk in for the week. 

Then at night it's all about small group.  Meeting with lots of friends and talking about Jesus some more.  It just starts the week spiritually refreshed.  

Sunday is just a day of the week that we get emotionally, physically and spiritually ready for the week.  It's amazing to start the week feeling refreshed.  The kids benefit, our marraige benefits, and we benefit.  

Love love love!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deana! My name is Heather and I wanted to know if you could answer a question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great :-)

    ReplyDelete