Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Momma friends

When you make a decision to stay at home, you also make the decision to give up on your daily adult conversation.  So, becoming a part of a group of other mom quickly becomes your life line.  I have been blessed to meet  dozens and dozens of amazing women who I now call my friends.  Any day that the boys and I are bored, we can quickly have something fun to do with several other moms.   I tell every mom I know that decides to stay home that it needs t be your first thing to do, join a group.   These mom are people that I share my life with and who love my kids unconditionally.  

I'm sure I have talked about my moms group 100x but some weeks, and some months, God simply reminds me how blessed I really am.   And Corbin reminds me daily of his love for so many of his friends, who happen to be the kids of my friends!  

So this is just a really short shout out to all of you mommy friends of mine!  You make my life so much fun and you keep me sane on even the most insane days!

No comments:

Post a Comment