Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hand Therapy

You know, when I became a stay at home mom, I really thought it would be somewhat easy. But their are definitely obstacles that are faced. Currently my biggest challenge is the fact that I still have to leave Corbin several times a week for therapy on my hand/wrist. It is not near as easy to leave him as you would think. I have to make sure that someone is available to watch him and I have to get him all ready just for hour ordeal. When you are working, you just go about your thing and leave to go to what you need to do, but when you stay at home that is not near as easy. Now, I am not at all complaining because I really do LOVE what I do now. I love getting to watch my child grow up and being able to see him more than anyone else, because realistically when I was working, Corbin's sitter would see him more of his waking hours that and one else would. This whole wrist thing is just an obstacle, but it is really coming along and I have total trust in the Lord that it will get better and my life will slow down and get back to normal.

Anyways, that was just what I was thinking about today =)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment