Thursday, June 3, 2010

My precious little man

So has our hectic life life continues these days, there are so many wonderful things happening. Life is incredible and God is SOOO good! I just love how prayers are answered in ways that you would never think, yet that are so so effective. And it is also so amazing how children grow so quickly and learn so much in such small periods of time.

I sat down today and counted the number of words that Corbin can say and stopped at 26. I am sure that their are more but that is what I could think of in a matter of 2 minutes. It is amazing to me that several months ago, all he could say was mom, dad, and ball! I know around this age is when he is even more a sponge and more and more words are going to start coming out. I LOVE it. I cant wait to be able to carry a conversation with him and actually be able to understand everything that he is saying. I am so exited for everything that comes next. He is such a wonderful blessing in our life. =) He LOVES cars, and he loves balls, and he LOVES swimming. He is such a little boy, and I LOVE that. He couldnt get any cuter:) Oh, and did I mention that he LOVES blondes! O-M-G, he is going to be a little heart breaker one of these days.

Well, I promised a post on Corbin, and I will post some pictures later.

Much love!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment