Friday, June 4, 2010

Went to see Daddy for lunch!

Today Corbin and I decided to get up and go see the pops at work and take him to lunch. He loves when we take the time to go downtown to see him and take him somewhere to eat. Today we went to Kim Son which is where we usually go when we go downtown to eat. Daddy LOVES it and so do I. Corbin doesnt like to eat much of anything so it doesnt really matter where we go. =)

I have our whole trip to Connecticut planned out now! =) We are flying into NYC and then spending several days in Connecticut. Then we will head back to NYC for a night there. Should be fun! While we are there we will be taking pictures in Central Park for Corbin's 18 month pictures. It will be perfect timing. I am really excited to get to see all of my family and for everyone to get to see Corbin. Some of them have met my incredibly handsome little man, but it was when he was only 6 months old, so this should be loads of fun!! We are going there for my cousin's HS graduation, and we are so proud of her! Love you Kels!

Anyways, I need to nap. My sleeping has been horrible with the whole arm fiasco! I am exhausted come 2 in the afternoon. I am glad it is Friday, and Clynt will be home soon=)

Life is good!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment