Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blue Skies!

This Friday, Clynt, Corbin and I loaded up and went to the beach to spend some time with Clynt's Dad and Step-mom.  I was such a BEAUTIFUL weekend to be at the beach.  We spent Friday night their, and hung out most of Saturday also.  When we got up on Saturday morning, we had breakfast and then took our little man down to feed the birds.  He has loads of fun.  I just love watching all of his gorgeous smiles.   I just love it.  So it was such a wonderful and gorgeous time to be at the beach.

This morning we got up and went to church, and helped out volunteering with a project that the church is doing in a couple of weekends.  We had fun getting to visit with everyone.  Ever since our church campus opened a new location, it has more of a "big church" feel (which is still totally cool), but we were there since day one and had made so many friends and would spend hours visiting every Sunday.  Now that the church is bigger (and reaching soooo many more people, which is incredible), we dont get to spend near as much time just visiting with those people who had become family.  So today was a treat and we really enjoyed ourselves =).

Then we came home.  And something has come over Clynt the past few days and he wants to be waiting on my hand and foot and he is just really trying to be this wonderful and amazing husband (not that he wasn't before, but the newlywed thing has definitely worn off =)), so he pushed me out of the house to go get a pedicure.  So, now I am home from my pedicure, which was awesome and so very much needed.  I never take the time to do things for myself anymore, and when I say never, I mean NEVER.  I am with Corbin 24/7.  I LOVE that little guy and I don't complain about that, but once a month, I would love just an hour to me and maybe another hour for me and Clynt together =)... That will be our next goal, a DATE!!

Now, we are going to get ready to head to my parent's house, and then we will be headed to our CARE group study..  Sounds like a good afternoon to me.  We are definitely blessed by all the people around us!!

Hopefully I'll post new pictures tomorrow.  We'll see!

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment