Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Christmas is near!

I don't believe we are only 2.5 months until Christmas.  It is crazy!!  It didn't really seem so close until I got a request from my Sister in Law to design her Christmas Cards.  They turned out really cute.  See them for yourself:
I am excited to have all the software this year to be able to do custom Christmas cards!  If you want some for yourself, let me know!  You can find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PictureMeChic .  Also, Christmas pictures are around the corner!  YAH!!

Ok, so this is not an advertisement, but I am really excited about doing all this stuff and constantly learning details and how to do them.  

The idea of Christmas being around the corner is crazy!  That mean's my little man will be 2 and we will be hitting our third anniversary!  So much excitement!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment