Monday, January 31, 2011

Im a slacker

So much stuff going on these days and I have yet to sit down a blog.  For starters my baby boy is full blown potty training.  He goes to the "big boy toilet" at least 3 or 4 times a day.  He likes to be like daddy and stand, so we often have lots of cleaning to do around the toilet, but we are getting there.  We went and bought Elmo and Toy Story underwear today and so when Corbin gets up from his nap, we are going to switch over to them!  I am nervous, but know that if Corbin is really ready, it won't be too hard of a deal! We'll see!  He is talking up a storm and is such a sweet little boy.  I pray that our newest little boy will be as sweet and well behaved as Corbin.  He is TWO, so we do have the occasional tantrum, but over  all he is a very well behaved little boy.  I really enjoy being his momma and getting to be with him all the time.  One day that little guy will be out of our home, so the more time I spend with him now, the better.  We may get someone to watch him once a month for us to go to a movie, but we don't leave him over night almost ever, and we really don't see the need.  =)

The little guy in my belly is starting to grow and move a lot  I am feeling him daily now, though Clynt has yet to feel him yet.  I will tell Clynt he's moving and when he tries to feel it, the baby stops moving.  I think we are closer to having a name for a little guy.  We are pretty set on a middle name after a very special person in Clynt's life growing up and our life now.  And the first name keeps changing, but I think we have one, we're just not telling the world (or at least asking opinions), because I always change my mind after the first negative comment!  So we will see!  Im sure I will share in the next week if we set it in stone! =)  We are about 21 weeks now, so that means we are past the halfway mark.  Crazy how fast it's going.  I can't wait to hold the little guy in my arms though.

Okay, hopefully this will get me back in the blogging mode! Lots more to talk about!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment