Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Being a good wife

My daily devotional read this morning was about being a good wife... I felt like I was putting the right 'ingredients' in on several points, but on one or two I felt pretty convicted. However conviction is good, because I WILL work on it because I love my husband... If you don't already read the proverbs 31 blog, you should go to it and read today's about being a good wife. It's most definitely worth the couple minutes to read over,

Since this month is Clynt's bday month, and he will be 32 this year, I'm going to try and write 32 things that I adore about him. I'm sure it will be a few today and a few over several days, but I will number to confirm there really are 32 things that I love!

1) he adores me! Clynt really believes that I am the most beautiful, smart, sweetest person alive. He thinks I am the best wife ever and he lets me know all of these things on a daily basis.

2) he is honestly the smartest person I have ever met in my life. He has studied every subject ever, and I know what he tells me will be accurate.. He knows math and science like the back of his hand, and he knows animals, history, and so so much more...

3) he is a fantastic dad. He loves our boys so so so much and will do anything in the world for them. He comes home after working a very long day and chases them around the house and wrestles like crazy with them. It makes my heart throb when I see him with his boys.

4) he loves God. He loves and trusts God so much! He prays with our family, and makes sure our boys know the importance. He will not miss a week of church, or bible study because he 100% values the knowledge learned.

5). He is a giver. He reminds me every other week when it is time to tithe. If someone needs help or money, he is the very first person to help. I never have to feel guilty for giving money or stuff away because I know he will 100% stand behind me.

6) he is funny!! Half our friends believe Clynt is the funniest person ever. Jokes and sarcasm come off his tongue so naturally. He is one of the funnest people to be around when he is in his funny mood. I love to laugh and watching others laugh...

7) he is a hard worker. Clynt thrives ever day to do better. He never is content and I'm pretty sure even when he makes it to the highest position possible or has the highest possible degree, he would still be trying to better himself. He amazes me at his abilities, even this morning I got a text that he got another lead engineering position on a project. I'm so proud of him and literally I want to brag on him about something at least once a week.

Okay, that's all for now. Have to get the kids up and going.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment