Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Busy day

Do you ever have those days where you wake up and have to hit the ground running because you have a thousand things to do? I tend to over book us and have the boys involved in several things each so that we can be out and about during the day and not sitting at home with the temptations of electronics and stuff. Today is drop Corbin off at school, go to the grocery store, go to Corbin's school for his Valentine's party, then he has OT and then a play group, and then we have dinner plans. And we leave for vacation soon and I really need to be
working on packing and laundry and such. So it's busy.

And I am dieting (down 5 pounds!!) and I have a hard time eatting well while we are so busy! I'm going to try to pick up some healthy portable snacks while at the store. Hopefully that will help me in this process.

I love getting to see so many people on a daily basis and I love getting to be with my boys every day. Even though life can get busy, we just keep up and thank God for all the things he blesses us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment