Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sundays

Sundays are a day of the week that mentally, physically, and emotionally prepare us for our upcoming week.

It's a day that we bring the boys down when they wake up and put them in our bed to watch a morning show with us. (See the picture below)

It's the day we go to Church and are fed with the words of Christ that we need.

It's the day where we go to the park, lunch, and or do anything as a family we can so that we are bonded and know eachother's week.

It's a day where I clean house and work on laundry so that our week is a little more simple.

It's a day where when the weather is nice I actually get to run during the day at nap time.

It's the day we have small group and get to spend time being real with friends and learning more about God's word.

It's a day where after the boys are in bed, Clynt and I get to watch a couple shows and visit for a while.

It's always a busy day, but, man oh man, am I going to miss these Sundays when my boys are grown and out of the house.

Sundays are so special to me. I love my family, I love God, and I love this life that has been given to me. :). Feeling blessed on this gorgeous day! Hope your Sunday is going great also!

No comments:

Post a Comment