Monday, March 18, 2013

Updates

Seems like forever since I've posted on here! Life has been very busy and my blog gets away from me. :(. So I'll just do a quick update on the four of us!

Garrett- Garrett is growing like a weed and is one of the sweetest, most loving toddlers ever. He would be a trees best friend if he had the time. He dances, laughs, smiles and talks allll the time! He is learning tons of new words every day, and is just so much fun to spend time with. He loves boots, hats, and the outdoors. He, like Corbin, could spend the entire day outside. Do you believe I am already planning his second bday?? He is 21 months already! I just don't get where time goes. I'll post pictures at the bottom since I'm on the blogger app and am unable to put them in order! :(

Corbin- Corbin is in prek 3 still and is smart as a whip. I am completely unable to comprehend how he comes up with some of the stuff he knows. He is much more reserved around people than Garrett is but is most definitely still a ball of energy. He does very good in school and loves going. He is starting to memorize scripture and praying on his own. It makes this mom proud! He is playing tball for the PLL and loves baseball. He really wants to play football too but has to wait another year for that one. He is just a super fun, athletic, wild boy!

Clynt- he is definitely making a great name for himself at his company. He is constantly getting rewarded for good work and he is now on several committees that are very noteworthy. He is very highly respected by even the highest of managers. I couldn't be more proud of my husband. Seriously.

Me!- well, I'm 55 days in on a life change of health. I'm running my second 5k this weekend. I work out daily, and I'm eating much healthier than I have have in my life. I'm down 16 pounds from my highest weight of this year. And I feel really good! My boys still take up all my time but I'm managing to find a few minutes during naps and bed time to get some work ours done at home.

This ear our family has lots of vacations planned and lots of little things going on. 2013 is starting out well and should shape out to be one of the best years yet! God is so amazing!

The picture on the bottom with spiderman is the highest weight this year and the. The one with my guys is me this week. Not sure if you can see the difference but I can. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment