Saturday, November 7, 2009

The day after

Corbin is doing great! He is such a trooper, and I am definately blessed. I left his pants off of him last night, thinking that he would be getting up often and it would be easier to just change the diaper with out having to remove a onsie of pants. However, I was wrong. He did not get up in the middle of the, but he did manage to get the diaper off and so we had pee and poop all over his bed this morning! His sheets are nice a clean now and he is napping in his crib, but he was pretty smelly this morning. He has been so happy and good all day long! I love it! He still has bandaging around it and we are having to keep the top of it covered in neosporin, but all is well. YAY!

Our niece, Sydney, had he 8th birthday party today at the skating rink, so we took a trip over there for the day. She had a good party, and we had a good time too. I have decided that instead of gift bags, I am going to give reuseable shopping bags, and the moms seem to love it! And I like being green too! Speaking of birthday parties, I have to get on the ball for Corbin's. I dont like last minute stuff but Iit seems like that is where Im going to be. Since we are doing the prince thing, I need to find a cake or something in the shape of a crown. Im sure it will be easy enough, I just need to spend the time to look. I also need to order the darn moon walk. Oh well...

I need to get to purchasing the birthday stuff, so I will be on later to blog a little more! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment