Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Life

It seems like I have been going to the doctor a lot lately, which is not very fun, but I need to feel better. They have found several things that are just deficient in my body, so I need to be on supplements. She asked me yesterday when I went in for results, "Haven't you been extremely tired lately?", to which I replied, "I am simply a lazy person!", she laughed and when on to give me more prescriptions and vitamins to help. So I am hoping that in the next few days, I am a bit more perky!. I think Clynt is hoping the same! I do a good job at coming home and cooking every night, although Clynt is jealous because this all started again since Corbin is needing more table food! But, I am back in the kitchen full stream, and it makes me feel good about myself. Both my husband and Corbin LOVE my cooking and it makes me happy to be able to do something for them that they are unable to do on their own. This is good!

I dont think that I have really talked about Corbin too much in my last blogs which is weird because that is why I started the blog, to fill everyone in on his life. Well, Corbin is 10 months old now and is still a pretty small guy. His weight is in the 10-15% which is low, but hey Clynt is a small guy so I didnt expect much more. Plus Corbin was exclusively breastfed for the first 6 months of his life and didnt have ANY solids (not even cereal) until that point. So it took him a while to catch on to the food thing, so we are hoping that he will gain a little more weight now that he is eating well. He is crawling like a mad man now, and he says "mama", "dada", "baba", and many other things and he is mimicing some, he amazingly enough has said, "pupu" (purple), and "kitty" when we have repeated it many times to him. He is a pretty smart little kiddo. However the child has no desire to walk, I dont think. He will walk behind a push toy and then he will realize that he is much faster to get down and crawl where he wants to go. He is cruising around the tables and stuff but it is the same thing, he will see something on the other side that he wants NOW and it is much faster for him to get down adn crawl. He will walk in his own time but, he is definately Clynt's son. He thinks about EVERYTHING before he does it! It is way too cute! He is a very happy and docile child. He rarely will cry about anything, unless he is hungry! Some friends of ours (Robin and Ben) have a little boy only a week older than Corbin. He is much larger than Corbin and he is much mroe active! He is a cutie too! But he will come and knock on Corbin's head with a toy (just to play) and Corbin will just look at him and never make a peep. It is so funny to watch how all kids are so different! They are too cute!

Now a little on Clynt. Clynt is doing very well! He LOVES having a little boy. No one thought that we would have a boy (especially on our first shot) because Clynt has many syblings and lots of neices! He has one brother with 4 girls, 1 that has 3 girls and the youngest a boy, and then he has a sister with 2 girls. So it did not run in the family to have boys, but Clynt is SOOO happy that it turned out that way. We went and voted last night and he HAD to hold Corbin in the voting booth because that was his boy and he needed to vote with him! I wouldnt be suprised if Corbin was the one to actually pick which propositions he was vote for and against! But Clynt's job didnt look very secure for a while, which had us both a little worried, but now he is doing some project management work just so that he has work to do. For those of you who dont know, clynt is by profession an engineer. He is really enjoying PM but it is much different than what he is used to and he isnt dealing with numbers all the time. Clynt loves numbers! He is glad to be getting a wide range of experience though and he has a stable job right now. The project is a huge one so he will likely be on it for a while.

Yesterday, my sister was not talking to me, and I thought that she was mad at me about something, but it turns out that she has been working around the clock because she is super busy at school (teaching). They are sending her to special ed training this week, and I hope that she really likes it. So please put her in your prayers because she is having to handle a lot lately, with her move back to Houston and all.

Anyhow, everyone is doing good.. so I guess that is all for now! Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment