Monday, November 2, 2009

My first blog

Well, I have a friend, whom I have known forever, which I keep up with from her blog. She is an amazing writer so I am sure that I will not do as good of a job as her, but hey, I will try. This is the first time that I have ever done any sort of journaling in many many years so please bear with me.

I guess that I can start with the basics. You probably know that I am married to a wonderful man named Clynt Waddell, and I have a wonderful 10 month old son named Corbin. They are both the loves of my life. We all go to New Hope Church and have a wonderful group of friends there. Many of which are in a CARE group with us. Our CARE group is full of jokes and fun, and or course worship and faith! We are so blessed to have all of them in our lifes.

So life these days, I am having a hard time keeping up with people. We have been going and going and with me working full time, it makes it really hard to keep up with many of the people that I oh so much care about. If you are one of those people, please forgive me. Corbin takes a lot of attention, and I am trying so hard to do everything right in his life. I find myself spending more than necessary amounts of time to cook special food for him, trying to make sure that he is in every possible socializing thing that he can be in, and just never leaving his side. I have a hard time bc I work and I dont want to leave Corbin the rest of the time that I am not working.

Clynt was spending many many hours studying for his EIT/FE exam recently and actually took the test last weekend. I am SOOO glad it is over, but it takes 12 weeks to get the results. How rediculous is that?!? Man! So we are patiently waiting the answer. Clynt is also wanting to do everything perfect in his life and is now wanting to attempt Rice U's MBA program. I am praying about this because my personally feeling is that I do not want him away from the family that much, but I know that he only wants to do it to better the lifes of Corbin and I. I dont know what I think yet.

Anyways, I dont know if this is a good blog or not, but I will try to keep up with this thing as much as I can around everything else that I have going on in the crazy "Life as a Waddell".

2 comments:

  1. Hey Deana,
    Glad to see you have started a blog for the family. I think it is a great idea and I hope you stay with it. I'm glad to hear that you all are doing well, and I'm sure Clynt did well on his test. He's a pretty fart smeller and please tell him I said so. Maybe you can get a few more people on board. By the way Kathleen and I got Corbin's picture and he is so cute. Well give everyone some love from Kathleen and I. Hope to see some more posts soon. Later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deana,

    No worries girl. Clynt will do well at anything he does. He is a good fellow and we are all very proud of you both. He should follow his dreams.

    ReplyDelete