Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mommy and Me

Last night, Corbin and I (and Clynt) started going to a class for babies! Jeff and Lindsey and Joshua also joined. It was interesting. At first, I thought, oh my, but then it really turned out neat. I think Corbin was definately stimulated and the important part was that he was around other children similar in age. Clynt doesnt want to ever return but Jeff has to go because Lindsey and pregnant, so I think Clynt is now going to be suckered in to going all the time! It is only once a week so it is no big deal. He can live!

Corbin's surgery is tomorrow. It is going to be at 9:30am and he can not eat ANYTHING past midnight tonight! That is goin to be fun. I am sure that he will be starving come 8 or 9 in the morning. Oh well. I am very emotional about the whole thing, so I cannot wait for this to be over! :(

I dont really have much time to blog this morning, so I just want to say to remember to thank the Lord everyday for all the things that you have! Everything is a BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment