Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life

My life is wonderful right now! Everything is going some amazing and Lord is truly blessing me and my family right now. I am loving everything! Last Thursday was my first day staying at home with Corbin, and he was of course sick! lol. But it must have been just a little bug because Friday he was fine! But, I have so many photography sessions this month and next, it is unbelievable considering I just begun this whole adventure! God will provide for us as we do things that please Him! On top of photography, I do have a couple other ventures that I am doing to help provide for my family. One of which is working at the church for a little while... Amanda, who took my position after I quit, is pregnant so I am working for on Wednesdays (for several hours) and on Sunday mornings for a little while until she leaves and comes back from maternity leave. So I will probably be working there until July, which is a perfect stair step to us being a 1 income family. It came at the perfect time and I felt incredibly blessed to be asked to do this! :) The other thing that I am doing is the marketing for a small tutoring company. Most of this is from home, and it not very many hours or anything, but it is fun and keeps my brain going. It is good for me and I love my boss! :) I have a ton of freedom to just make things happen and it is wonderful! :) Thanks Stephanie!! lol.

Clynt and I are also playing softball, which is fun. I blogged about this a while back, but tonight was practice so it was in my head. We are having fun at it and now I am enjoying it a little more because I am not having to rush to get home, cook, eat, feed Corbin and leave for practice or games. It is soooo nice to not feel rushed any more. I am loving that.

Clynt and I (and Corbin) have spent the last few nights working on getting our yard in shape... It has been nice to be outside and Corbin LOVES being outside, so that is nice. It is awesome that it stays light later bc Clynt is able to come home and we still have time to spend outside and it isnt too hot that late. Im loving it! Yet another blessing!

Okay, and a little on Corbin. His newest word is "baoon" which is balloon. We were at HEB this morning and they hand out "baoons" so Corbin was SOOOO excited! It was soo cute! Corbin is so cute. He is coming up with all kinds of things lately, but I can tell what he was like at his babysitters house. But he was the baby there and I know he got everything he wanted, bc he thinks he can with me too. Poor thing has spent a little time crying today bc he can't get what he wants all the time. I feel my heart break when I hurt his feelings though, but we are working on it! Yet another blessing in my life, having the opportunity to spend time with Corbin and try to raise him in a proper way! Love it!

So I have said many times in this blog how much "I love it!" and it is true. I LOVE my life, and I am so blessed to have all the people around me in my life. It is wonderful.

I love it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment