Monday, April 26, 2010

The longest I have gone without a blog

Man, it has been a while with no blog. So sorry about that. It seems like when I have the most to say, I have the littlest time to blog, and the littlest desire also. I think the desire problem comes from the fact that when I have a lot to talk about my blogs are very long and that means having to type a long blog! AHHH!!! I need to quit my lazy-ness.

Well, I guess I will just discuss life! =) Picture Me Chic Photography is moving right along. We now have a website that is every day being updated (www.picturemechic.com) and a blog (picturemechic.blogspot.com), which I have not yet posted a blog on but Amanda has, she picks up my slack, that's for sure. We also have a Facebook page (picturemechic.facebook.com) that you can check out and become a fan of.

Working at the church is also moving right a long. I am LOVING it! It is so awesome to be able to relax on the job and use a little creativity. Wonderful! The better part is the hours, or lack there of! I work for several hours on Wednesday and Corbin is able to hang out with my mom and then on Sunday mornings and Corbin gets to hang out with Daddy, which he LOVES! So it is such a wonderful thing to get the opportunity to work there for a little while! I love it!

And about Corbin- His vocabulary is really taking off. He has probably a 20 word vocabulary which is really cool! He thinks that he can carry on a conversation but obviously he cannot. The 20 words are not put into sentences or anything, they are just words like dog, sock, hi, mom, dad, eye, etc. It is so funny when he pokes me in the eye to say "eye"! I love that little man. Everyone keeps asking me how I am liking staying at home with him, and I will just tell you all now, IT IS WONDERFUL!! He is the sweetest little guy, and I just love getting to see all of his advancements every day. I will never get that back!! So Im loving it!!

So that was an update in a nut-shell! Hey- better than nothing, right?? Love you all!! hopefully I will be on soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment