Sunday, April 4, 2010

Top Five of the Weekend

I bet you thought that I had forgotten about you?! I still have an hour to finish my weekend favorites blog, so that is what I am here to do now! I hope that I am able to keep it under 6 because it was an excellent Easter Weekend!


1) We went to Pam and Steve's property this Friday. It was a nice relaxing day and we did a lot of nothing! :) and that was exactly what we wanted! YiPee! We walked around and took pictures, and we sat out in the beautiful weather, and then we went to a seafood buffet that was delicious. Overall, it was a wonderful day and Corbin always enjoys the opportunity to be outside a lot and look at the horses. Here are a couple of pictures. I even decided to make a couple of things to look like crosses (I love crosses) and I really like them, I want to print them out and hang them on the wall in my house!

2) Going to the beach house on Saturday- We spent Saturday at Tim and Charlye's beach house in Galveston. It was an enjoyeable day and all of Corbin's cousins that live locally were able to attend, which was nice. They had an Easter Egg hunt with 250 eggs and all the kids had a blast! We at hamburgers and hotdogs, and yet again had a relaxing day! Wonderful!!
-- Well, I had more pictures for you, but all of a sudden Blogger is not letting me add pictures... I guess you should find me on FB and look at all my weekend pictures (Deana Waddell)!
3) Church this morning- I am starting to work a little at the church while one of the ladies goes on maternity leave. It was so nice to be back working at the church. I always enjoyed working there in the past, so this morning was just refreshing! It was Easter Sunday, and we had about 800 people in attendance at our satellite campus and 8500 between the two campuses! Isnt that wonderful!! I think one of the best parts was that our neighbors came back! I was so excited! New Hope Church is a wonderful and blessed place to spend our Sundays!
4) Lunch at my parents house- Corbin LOVES seeing my dad, and man oh man, does my dad love to see Corbin! Corbin is the only grandbaby on my side, so he is so so spoiled! :) My dad LOVES that Corbin loves him! lol. So we went to their house for lunch and for an Easter egg hunt their also. It was another relaxing afternoon. Man- all this relaxing stuff must be why I am up at 11:15pm blogging!
5) and my number 5 favorite thing of the weekend?????---- I DONT HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN THE MORNING! :) I get to be with Corbin the WHOLE day! Whooooo hoooo!!!!!!!!
This was a wonderful weekend! I hope to spend more time blogging this week!
Have a blessed week!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment