Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Horseback riding

This weekend we went out to my in-laws place.  They have a few horses, 4-wheelers, a Gator (the vehicle thing), and 30 acres for playing on.  I am a city girl, but I do like to ride horses.  In the summers growing up we would go ride on our grandma's horses and during the year we would get lessons, along with all of our many sports that we played.  So, I do love horses.  And if you know Clynt, you know that he LOVES horses too.  He has riden since he was in high school and is very good on a horse and absolutely adores them and all animals.  So, it comes to no suprise that our little guy LOVES them too.  I always said that I wasn't going to let him ride till he was a little older, even though he asks all the time, because I thought it was dangerous.

But, Clynt had different plans, and I try my hardest to let Clynt be a daddy to his little boy and give him his say on a lot of those things.  Clynt's mom and step-dad bought a saddle for Corbin size, and Clynt created a little rigged seat belt, and I said okay.  I want for Corbin to have fun, and Clynt promised to stay near him while Pam led the horse in a round pen.  So, it all seemed pretty safe.  So there he went.  My BABY on an animal a thousand times his weight!  But you can count on me to have a camera in hand for this event.  So here are a few:






He had so much fun!  I was so happy that he was happy and his daddy and both Grandma and Grandpa were happy too.  It was adorable.  I Heart my little man so much!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment