Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm a busy momma!

I get told all the time to slow down and to relax.  And trust, I totally understand where people are coming from.  However, when I work, I work to my best ability, and being a mom and a housewife is now my job!  So, I try my hardest to make sure that Corbin is happy with my work and that Clynt is too. =)  We do stay busy with activities for Corbin.  Trust me, we don't go to all the places that we go for my personal benefit but it is good for Corbin.  Corbin has fun, he is around other kids, and I am there to mae sure he is acting right. =)   Plus, a lot of the stuff we do is free, like the park, the library, playdates, and so on.  Some stuff is not, but I am good at couponing for those things.  Imagine the excitement you get as a mom and you drive by the library and your barely 2 year old son says, "Library, mommy!"  To me, that is priceless and I would not change it for the world.  Nor would I change watching him get dirty as all get out playing in water and sand at the park since it just rained the day before.  He is a 2 year old boy and these are all memories that I will have for the rest of my life.

I know things are going to change a little when Garrett gets here, while he is a newborn, but we are making preparations for that now, with getting a Children's Museum membership, figuring out schedules for places like Jumpin Jungle, and Storytime.  All things that we will do indoors because I know that I can't have my littlest guy out in the heat of the summer.  Plus, the lack of sleep on my end, Im sure will lead to many boring days.  However, even when we are home, Corbin is having a good time.  We do little art projects, and we play outside on the gigantic playground that we bought him a while back.  Then their are always movie days.  Whatever the case is,  I want to know that Corbin enjoys life, I mean, that's what we all want, right?!

In the afternoons we are always home, because Corbin gets a nap, and so do I.  That is also the time that I clean and start dinner in order to do my job for Clynt.  No, my house is not always spotless, and yes there are almost always toys out of order, but I do try.  The house is never a complete wreck, and with a 2 year old, I call that a success.  Corbin helps me clean up his toys to the best of a 2 years old's ability and that's all I can ask for.

Anyways, I am loving my last couple of months with just Corbin to love on, and I am super excited to have 2 kiddos to love on.   I love going and doing things and experiencing things with Corbin, and I know I will with Garrett also. That's my life and I would not have it any other way! =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment