Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The best few years of my life.

I met my wonderful husband 5 years ago, and married him 3 years ago today.  Here is a picture of us the day we got engaged.  We were in the San Juan Island outside of Seattle, Washington.  We met at Zydeco's and Clynt was singing karaoke and we had some mutual friends their.  Since then, we have been inseparable.   He became my best friend and I wouldn't change that for the world.

And then, here we are on our wedding day, leaving the reception in the limo and heading to the airport hotel, so we would be ready to leave for Hawaii the next morning! =)  Our wedding, and honeymoon were perfect!!  The best part was spending it with Clynt.  He is funny, sweet, romantic, and just an awesome person to be around.  I love that guy!!


Exactly one year after our wedding, along came the newest addition to our family..... a sweet little boy who was 7 pounds and 8 ounces long, and changed our lives forever... Corbin!    I don't believe he was ever so little.... It is so sad the think that he will never be that little again, but I sure to LOVE watching him grow and become such a sweet little man.  This is from the day he was born:

And now, he is a big boy and runs around and loves life.  He is TWO today, I don't believe it.  He is a picture from a couple of weeks ago with him cheesing it up for the camera on the computer with me:


These two boys in my life are wonderful and make my life what it is today.  I love you both very very much!!  Happy Anniversary Clynt, and Happy Birthday Corbin!! 
Photobucket

1 comment: