Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Chillin in PJs


My favorite time of day is first thing in the morning.  I get the little guy up and let him eat breakfast with my on the couch while watching PBS.  I am not a huge TV person but first thing in the morning, it is a treat for Corbin.  He curls up with me while he watches and eats.  I just love it!!  This morning I got a big bowl of cereal and we shared it.  Corbin LOVES sharing cereal with me, and I don't mind it either, so that's what we did.  He is so sweet to just sit with and love on.  It is the best time of the day.

I do not believe that my little guy will be TWO this month!!!  It is absolutely crazy!!!!!  His birthday party is coming up and I have so much to do.  It is a really hard time to have a birthday party.  I am having a hard time competing with all the family and holiday Christmas parties being the same day as his party, but you know, I dont think it is fair to have it way after his birthday.  So, that's where we stand.  Hopefully we will have an okay turnout.  By the way, invitations have not gone out just yet.  They should be in Thursday and I will send them out by Friday.  So, hopefully you will have them soon!

Maternity Clothes!  OMG, I am trying to hold out, but today with it being so cold, I decided that I would be much more comfy in some stretchy clothes!  With Corbin I didnt wear them till much later in the pregnancy, but I have definitely grown much faster this time.  I am excited to see the little one Tomorrow and find out what wear having soon.  Can't wait!

Okay, well I'm back to my cuddle time with the sweetest little boy I know! =)
Photobucket

1 comment: