Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Im BACK!

So, it has been an incredibly busy past couple of weeks.  1st was Corbin's birthday party and then, well we all know it was Christmas.  I will have several blogs over the next couple of days to update on everything with Christmas and pregnancy and Corbin, but today, it's all about the birthday party.




Corbin's party was lots of fun.  We had it at the new Rec Center in Pearland and they did a wonderful job with keeping things in order the day of the event. They had us in this really cool room for toddlers the first half of the party and then back in the kids  day care room the second half.  Their were about 15 kids their, 8 of which were toddler boys.  I love my little boy, so it was tons of fun watching alll the boys run around and jump on trampolines, flip on tumbling mats, play with the parachute, throw LOTS of balls and just run free (as you can see from the pictures above!)

After all the kids were good and worn out, we went to the other room and had pizza, and cake balls (and pops).  Check out these things that I made with the help of my wonderful momma and sister!




Then it was time for presents.  Corbin got lots of great stuff and has not stopped playing with it since.  Thank you to everyone who came.  It was so appreciated, and we love that you took time out of you day to help my our little guys day special!  Speaking of which, I really need to get on the Thank You cards.  Please excuse me if yours is a little late! =)




And Corbin was wiped out!!

Blog out!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment