Wednesday, February 23, 2011

And the name is......

Okay, we have had a very hard time with name choosing.  BUT for the past month we have had a name picked out that is now what we actually refer to the baby as.  I don't think that it is going to change now, but you never really know! If something comes up that we like a ton more, then we can always change, but unless that happens Corbin's little brother will have the name.....

Garrett Christopher Waddell.

We think that it goes well with Corbin Benjamin, and it is manly and not too kiddish also.  Garrett is just a name we liked, and Christopher is Clynt's oldest brother's name.  Please, if you do not like the name, don't tell me!  We don't want someone saying something and our minds worrying about it and all that, so we don't want negative comments.

This is a pretty week also, so we are spending time outside.  Last night we got to spend a little time with a good friend also. I always enjoy that! =)

Tomorrow is Jumpin Jungle and Friday, the zoo.  If anyone is interested in heading to the zoo on Friday, let me know!  We love friends joining us!  It's supposed to be yet another beautiful day, and I can use the walking around.

Okay, that was a random blog, but I am tired.  I have been waking up at 6:30 to go my daily bible reading and get ready prior to Corbin getting up, so then I am exhausted by nap time, but Garrett seems to be the most active this time of day, so I don't get much of a nap. But I really do enjoy feeling the little guy moving around. =)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment