Monday, February 7, 2011

Wishing for a pretty week!

We went and spent a couple of days with Clynt's mom and step-dad this past weekend.  I forgot my darn camera, so I have to wait for them to send me the pictures, but we did actually get to see some snow.  After all the hype and excitement about it in Houston, we were excited about it.   Since it didn't actually happen here in Pearland, Im glad we were there and our little man got to go out and play in it!  It was great, although Corbin did not want to stay inside.  It was WAY too cold to be outside the whole time, so he had to be a little upset for a while.   Here are the couple of pictures that Clynt took.  I didn't go outside because my pregnant self get cold VERY easy, and so I let Clynt be in charge of the camera.  These are the ONLY 3 that we got!  Never again, Clynt, Never again!   Well, you can get the jest on the snow.  Corbin got to play with a couple of his cousins.  He sure does love those girls! =)





This week has started out pretty good.  Looks like the weather will be a little bit better, though it is still windy and a little cold.  We actually went to a story time today, and to the park, and now we are home and Corbin is laying in his room talking (while I keep hoping he'll sleep!).  Not sure what will be in the plans for tomorrow, though a thorough house cleaning is definitely in need!   This Friday is Elmo!  We are going to see Sesame Street Live: Elmo's Healthy Habits!   We are going with a few of our friends, and I think we are going to have a great time!

I can't wait for the weather to get back to normal so that we can spend more time outside.  Last week, this preggo mamma gained FOUR pounds because we were so couped up and all we did was eat.  This week is all about healthy eating walking and getting out a little bit more.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment