Friday, February 18, 2011

Family Day!

Today, my husband is off of work.  I love when he has a Friday off, and we are home to relax.  It's wonderful.  I got up and made biscuits and gravy and some eggs for all my boys, including the one in my belly.  Corbin and I then took daddy to go check out our favorite park.  We always have fun when Clynt is at the park with us.  It is funny to watch the boys run and chase each other around.

After the park we headed over to get our man's hair cut!  It turned out so cute!  I will post a picture when Corbin gets up from his nap.  Clynt wanted to go run errands prior to the hair cut and I informed him that the salon will fill up if we don't get there when we opened.  So we got their and were the first people, and with in minutes FIVE other kids walked through the door.  Clynt was then very glad that we got there when the doors opened.  Corbin doesn't mind haircuts at all, so it did not take very long to get that done.

After that we went to Kohls because I got a 30% off coupon and had an itching to spend it.  The Kohls in Pearland has pretty much done away with their maternity section.  They had like 10 items to choose from and nothing that I just had to have.  But we did get Corbins some clothes and Clynt got a few pair of pants, so it was a success.

Our last stop of the morning was Jumpin Jungle.  Corbin LOVED it!  It was loads of fun watching him run around and climb into bouncers and jumping like crazy.   We really enjoyed ourselves and had an awesome morning!

Home we then came, and Corbin is napping while I get some stuff done, and Clynt works on his truck..... Tonight is dinner and game night with my sister, Matt and of course my two guys!  I sure do love this this weather and relaxing and fun time with my family.   Tomorrow, we may try taking Corbing to the movie theatre for the first time!  How old were your kids when you first them to the movie theatre?!?

Talk to yall later!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment