Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentines!

I am so blessed to have boys in my life who love me! =)  Clynt made me chocolate covered strawberries and blackberries last night, and then I woke up this morning with flowers and cards from Clynt, Corbin, and somehow the little one in my belly signed one too! =)   Today is the one day a year (okay in Clynt's defense, if I am sick and tell Clynt direct instructions, he will cook) that Clynt cooks for me.  I always get Steak and Lobster, asparagus, mashed potatoes, and bread for dinner on Valentine's Day.  That is my favorite meal, so I wouldn't change it for the world.  I get excited about not having to cook and clean today!  We aren't big Valentine's people so we don't buy gifts or anything, but Clynt is really sweet about getting me flowers for any occasion, so I do get flowers to help brighten my day!

Here are Corbin's Valentine's pictures:


Isn't he the cutest little Valentine I could have??!!  

And just for fun, here is a picture of Clynt and I when we first started dating over 5 years ago... We look so young, especially Clynt!  I love you hun, and am so happy for all the time we have had together and the many many more years to come!  



Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I hope you love and are loved!! =)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment