Friday, January 18, 2013

And the hubs comes to the rescue!!

After 4 days of feeling like poo, Clynt took the day off today. I was feeling okay this morning and the boys both had dental visits so I decided to go with him because neither boys likes the dentist and it is hell by yourself (even I bring my mom with me when I take both of them!). It was hell as always, but we made it through and both kid's teeth looked perfect. :).

Then Clynt brought me home and he took the kids to chuckee cheese so that I could rest. Corbin and Garrett had a blast and Corbin came home, ran to me on the couch and have me the toy he won with all the many tickets he had gotten (according to him) and said he got it for me to feel better. Talk about feeling loved! I love that little guy. Then the boys napped and Clynt did some work on some stuff and now he is at the store with both boys letting me rest more since I now have a high fever and chills.

Clynt is also going to make dinner. If u know Clynt, this is kind of a big deal! To give you a couple recent ideas of how uncommon it is for Clynt to be in the kitchen, here a couple funny momentS. I used the self cleaner on my oven for the first time ever and when it was done, I asked Clynt if he thought it made a huge difference (which it did!!) and he says "I have no idea what it looked like before. I've never looked in the oven!!". Oye! Then yesterday, I was prescribe some cough syrup and ask him to bring me a teaspoon to take it, and in he comes with a tablespoon. Lol. I love that Clynt doesn't have to do a thing in the kitchen because part of my joy every day is feeding him and him loving what I make. The way to his heart is really thru his stomach and I love I can cook! :).

Anyways, so Clynt is going to make spaghetti, jarred sauce I'm sure but still, it's so nice of him to help me in a way that is not his strong point. It means to world to me! He also asked me what he can clean. To him my house is spot less but to me, I havent dusted, swept, mopped, or vacuumed in 4 days and its makes me crazy. So he is taking on those tasks for me, which is so so so appreciated. I love love that he is willing to take off work and just help me with my 'work' so that I CAN actually take a sick day.

Thanks sweet man!! I love u!

No comments:

Post a Comment