Friday, January 11, 2013

Feeling loved

Do you ever have weeks that you feel particularly loved? This week has been one of those for me. My hubs got me 2 different sets of rodeo tickets and our best friends got us another set. (In case your wondering, I will be at Kenny chesney, Luke Bryan and GEORGE STRAIGHT! )

I have had dinner with our friends once this week and another set of friends tomorrow. I have spent time with at least 10 mommy friends over the course of this week. And even my kids have been really sweet and loving to me!

Monday is my bday and this weekend, we already have 4 sets of plans with loved ones to celebrate. And even my in laws will be driving 2 hrs to take me to dinner. As we speak, (at 9:15 pm), clynt is at the store buying me a bottle of wine and my boys are asleep (well, Corbin is working on it!).

It is just one thing after the next making me feel loved. I'm not sure I could ask for better family or friends. Really. Thanks to all of you for making this an amazing weekend and week for me. I'm on cloud nine, thanks for listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment