Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sick days

When I was working, if I could get sick, I would just take the day off. It was great! I could rest, get refreshed and be ready for work soon. As a stay at home, that luxury is gone!

I could not stay asleep last night because I was just uncomfortable. I woke up this morning to a low grade fever and a massive headache. I have no choice but to get up, fix lunch for Corbin, sign paper work, get both boys up and dressed and get Corbin to school. Then take Garrett to the store to get me some Meds. I then have a very busy toddler boy to take care of. And will need to get him up, go get Corbin and take him to his OT and come home and hang out with them. I have to take care of my kids. It's a must. I don't get to be sick and do nothing and it kind of stinks!! All the guys have their flu shots, but I don't because of the same thing. I don't have 30 kid less minutes during the day to go get a shot. This is just my life!

However, today, I feel like crap and just want to sleep!! And it's just not an option. This is part of the stay at home l contract. No days off, but lots of time with your kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment