Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Last day of prek3

Crazy crazy sad day. The last day of Corbin's 1st year of school was yesterday. I cried, I celebrated and I laughed. It was a mix of emotions. I went up to the school and had lunch with my little man, we gave his teachers Scentsy Warner's and bars. We gave his class cute cookies, and I read a book to Corbin's class. The kids got to watch a movie and I got to talk to his teacher for a bit. She was the best teacher Corbin could have ever had. She told me that my son is gifted and that she thinks he will be very advanced in math and science (to no surprise to me since he an engineer for a dad). She said how much Corbin thrives when he's learning and she just made me feel good about our decision for a school next year. I left sad that she won't be his teacher anymore, but feeling so blessed that she was this year.

It was a very good day. And I had a very happy 4 year old, but he kept saying how much he was going to miss Frankie (his best friend this year) which made me sad. But, we've made plans for seeing Frankie many times.

We came home and made our summer request list... It's long, but we have a long time :). Hopefully it'll all happen and some learning will also happen! Here's his list (I had to write it obviously) and here are pictures of Corbin on his last day!









No comments:

Post a Comment