Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Me time

So I totally have neglected my blog lately. Several fun things have happened and I've yet to share on here. Ill start with our kidless trip! I only did not see the kids at all for 1 day. I saw them Monday and bawled like a baby when I got to the airport and then we saw them for dinner on Wednesday. Because of the time change I was in Vegas at the hotel by 11 on Monday so I had a couple very full days there.

Since clynt was in his conference during the days, I got a lot of me time! I shopped, ran, read and laid by the pool. It was very relaxing and very needed. Never have I ever been away from my boys and so it wasn't easy but in the end was well worth it.

Clynt and I had lunches and dinners at some amazing restaurants. We were staying at ceasers so everything was gorgeous and so so nice. I never left out hotel bc I had everything I needed :).

The time I had with my incredible husband was amazing and the time bye self was awesome too. Maybe, just maybe, ill attend his next conference.





No comments:

Post a Comment