Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What good is it?

I have some pretty clever kiddos. They have managed to figure things out very early on in their short lives. We have child proofed as best we can but I have started wondering what in the world good is a child lock that my kids can out wit.

At 8 months old, Corbin could remove the plastic things in the sockets. This made me worry he would electrocute himself, but I couldn't do anything but watch him like a hawk. At 15 months, Garrett could open the cabinet child locks. This makes me worry about chemicals and him ingesting them, but yet again their is nothing I can do about it. Both my kids by the age of 20 months have managed to be able to get out of the arm straps of their at seats. The simply can unhook it, which makes me worry about their safety should I get in an accident. Both kids by the age of 18 months figured out they can push a chair over and climb onto whatever they want. Making me also worry about Safety.

So, what good are child locks when you have kids that can outsmart them. Do you have any tricks??

No comments:

Post a Comment