Monday, January 4, 2010

1st day back to work

I am home for lunch right now. Today was my first day back to work and it was definately a tear jerker. Corbin knew as we walked into the door at Cher's house that he was going to have to be away from me today. He was so sad, and it made me so sad! i am having Corbin withdrawals right now. I want him to be home with me right now. :(

Work today is going okay. Lots of changes for the new year that I have to make. I had tax deposits and tax table changes and such to make. Then I needed to update my calendar for 2010, and then since we were off for so long there were lots of things in the mail that we needed to go through. So just things that need to be taken care of for the new year.

Today Corbin has his 1 year doctor's appt, which means shots. That makes me so sad, I cant even watch. Clynt has to stand with him and hold him. I cry. I am such a baby. What they say is definately true, It is harder on me than it is on him. But that doesnt make it any easier. :(

I am being bad with my new camera. i keep forgetting to upload the photos. I take pictures, but I dont upload them. So you guys have not been blessed with Corbin's pictures lately. I will try my hardest to upload tonight and tomorrow you will get a blog full of pictures. And maybe even 10 for Tuesday (however I rely on Amanda's post to do that one, so that is an if). Fun stuff!

Well, I am on my lunch break so I have to go for now. Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment