Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years

We went out of town for a few days so I have not been on to blog lately. Im sorry readers! Let me tell you about our short vacation. We went to Pam and Steve's place for New Years Eve. It was nice, but it was cold, so we really didnt do too much. Clynt's sister, Angie, and her family were there so it was good to see them. Then we left after lunch on New Years day and went to Halletsville to spend the night with a couple of our friends. It was very nice to spend some quality time with them, we always enjoy their company. Clynt had a TON of fun cuttin down trees, hunting, and shooting guns. You know? Manly stuff. He really enjoyed himself and I am very glad about it. I, on the other hand, hung out with Corbin and just lounged around and visited with Courtney. I really had a relaxing time and I am so glad that we went.

Corbin has spent a lot of time walking now, however, he still insists that crawling is fast so he crawls more than he walks. This is okay with us, because he is happy doing it, and if he is happy, we are happy. We have LOVED getting to spend so much time with him. It has been great! And I have loved spending the last 2 weeks with him. I love knowing every little thing about his day, it make me smile! But it is back to work tomorrow. I want to cry. I dont want to be away from Corbin that much, but I am doing what I can for our family. Maybe one of these days things with change and I can be with Corbin a lot more. Wouldn't part-time be perfect? I like my job and I am just depressed right now about leaving Corbin in the morning. I HATE HATE HATE the thought of it.

Anyways, lets change the subject, shall we? I have been working out on my Wii Fit a lot! I LOVE it! Today, I worked out for over an hour. I love the hula hooping. It is definately a work-out but it is funny to do. Clynt video taped me earlier, and NO I will not post it! LOL! It was funny, but I would also deem it humiliating.

Well Corbin is fixing to be down with Clynt from nap time so I better go now. Hopefully I will post tomorrow, but being it is my first day back, I wouldnt hold your breath! :)

Much love to all! Blog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment