Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Husband

I have to do a quick blog today because I am spending time with the hubby and I am tired and need to go to bed soon. He is an absolutely wonderful person. He would do anything in the world for. It is amazing to feel that loved. He is the best father for Corbin that I could have ever asked for. He LOVES Corbin and loves getting to be a part of all the new things that Corbin does. It is so sweet! Corbin loves him too. If Clynt is in the room he is the only person that Corbin wants to go to. It is so funny and sweet. Corbin has a good sense already. He is a picture of when Clynt and I eating in the needle in Seattle. It was such a nice night and perfect for pictures! It was the night before Clynt proposed to me. So sweet.



Well, most of the people reading this blog know how wonderful Clynt is, so I will quit bragging on him. But I just thought that I would dedicate this little blog to him. Now I am off to bed! I love you Clynt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment