Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Its late

Well, tonight we had a couple of our friends over for dinner. Their son is also just a couple weeks older than Corbin so they have a good time playing while we all visit and catch up. Their son, like most kids, is larger than Corbin and is walking a lot more than Corbin is. He is a pro now, and Corbin is just an amatuer and still prefers to crawl. But they still enjoy the same toys and it is so fun! I dont believe that I didnt get any pictures. I am in a daze on the picture scene, I have been so busy with other stuff that I forget about the camera :(

Anyways, tonight I made chicken, beef, and broccoli, with noodles on the side. Everyone seemed to enjoy it, I thought that it was really tasty. I love chinese food though, so that might just be my preference. Anyhow, we had a glass of merlot, dinner, and a lot of visiting. It was nice. We really enjoyed ourselves and are glad that they came over to visit.

Clynt just put the internet on our Wii (with Jeff's help) and now he is viewing my FB page from the TV. He is aggravated with the Wii remote because it is difficult to use for that. He says we need a keyboard for the TV now. I think he just likes toys for the TV myself, but whatever makes him happy. i am loving my Wii. It is a lot of fun.

Corbin is in bed. He is having long days right now. He does not like me leaving him in the morning and I honestly dont like leaving him either. I love being around him and seeing his smile all the time. He was walking a bit more today until he got tired and prefered crawling. It is so funny watching him. He and his faces crack me up. Well I will leave you with a few pictures, but I am tired and am off to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment