Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blog on a Saturday... Wow

So today I am going to do a short blog. Corbin has been napping for 3 hours and I have done nothing! Today has been a very relaxing day, but their are dishes to be done, a house to be cleaned, photography to be doing, and I am sure much more. But, I have worked all week, and I just wanted to relax. I think I might take Corbin with me in a little while to try to get some more pictures! I am thinking about joining a photography forum to let other people critique my pictures. This is all to Sabrina's request! She is full of advice for me! YAY! I am also going to be ordering a new lens, a flash, and photoshop in the next couple of days. It is all relatively inexpensive stuff and I think it will greatly increase my photography. Maybe Clynt will take me shopping this afternoon. He loves me. Have i ever told yall that? My husband absolutely adores me and it is such a wonderful, wonderful thing. He will do anything in the world for me. I love that man!

I am trying to think of somewhere to take Corbin for him to give me a few cheeses! :) Im not sure yet, but I do need to get out of the house for a little while, so I that is my new pass time. I love it. I think about spots for pictures ALL the time! Amanda and I are trying to think of a name for a photography business. She is much more creative with her words than I am though, I am so happy to have her around. It seems like I am always talking about Amanda and Sabrina. I have shared with all of you how I know each of them, but I feel like they are both long lost friends. Well, Amanda is, lol... But I spend more time e-mailing these two people than I do talking to me good friends that actually live near me. It is wonderful! Ok... They are probably both tired of me talking about them, but when I talk about my day, that is always involved!

This morning Keep Pearland Beautiful did a litter index. We drive around Pearland and come up with an average of how much litter is found in the city. Im sure not much, yet again, but we continue to do this study in order to submit it to the state. They like to know :)

I am excited for church tomorrow, when I miss a week, I feel lost from my friends. The whole church is full of awesome people and we all catch up each week. Plus, many of them have Corbin withdrawals when we are not there! Everyone needs his little smiles. He's so sweet.

Okay, well there was my short post for the day. Maybe I will get some pictures this afternoon to post... Corbin needs to get up soon if that is going to happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment