Friday, February 26, 2010

My New Lens


So, I got my new Canon 55mm f/1.8 lens yesterday and I LOVE it! It really takes excellent pictures, and I am going to try it all out in the morning. I have been taking some snap shots and Clynt has been trying too. Here are two of me, can't you tell how excited I am. The lighting is all wrong in at at least one of them, but Clynt was trying, so I will share. I never post pictures of myself, so dont get your hopes up on getting these often! :)



You can tell in both of these pictures how messy my house is. Well, the first one you can just tell how much stuff we put on our fridge! I always put stuff on there. It is just is the easiest place to display stuff! The second picture just shows you that I sat down on my computer before finishing the laundry. It is now finished. Now you are going to get a handful of Corbin/ Clynt pictures. They are much better than's Clynt's attempt at the new lens but still not great. I am trying to learn it a little bit, as I said earlier. But here are some of the shots.





So, most are not that great, but I am working on it. The last is my fave.

Okay, this is not my photography blog, so I shall talk about our live! Tonight I made Tandoori Chicken, mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies for dinner. We had Rachel (my twin sis) and Matt over for dinner, and even though I used 4 chicken breasts, we still did not have enough food. So I ended up having to fix some fish sticks and tater tots also. Corbin was excited when that happened. He wasnt too fond of the Tandoori chicken. So we ate, then we watched the hangover. That movies is crazy. I dont know how people love it so much, but hey, Clynt owns it, so we will watch it sometimes.

More about life... hmmm.... Ive been pretty good about updating, so I don't really know what all to say, other than things are really falling into place. Oh, tomorrow is Clynt's 29th birthday. He feels like he is getting old. It is the last year in his 20s. I don't think he is old, but I do tease him sometimes :) We are going to a hockey game with some friends and family tomorrow night, as that is one of Clynt's favorite things to do!

Well, I must go finish some of Clynt's homework. He is taking classes to help pay some stuff off, so I have promised I will help. You will likely get another blog tomorrow with more pictures! I need to start using the blog at picturemechic.blogspot.com soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment