Monday, February 8, 2010

My first ever photo shoot!

So we have some amazing friends who are expecting their second little one in just 5 more weeks. Being that I am trying to do a little photography here and their, I offered to take some maternity shots of them. I even went as far as to practice editing. Tommy (the Dad) didnt really want to be taking pictures, but we went ahead and made a day of family fun with my family and theirs. We went to Hermann park and rode the train around and then we went to the zoo. It was Corbin's first time at the zoo, so we were happy to go and I think we got a lot of great shots! Their son Isaac is so cute, he has the most wonderful hair also. We had a lot of fun. Here are some shots from the park:








Don't you just love the one of her behind the tree??? That is my favorite!! I really like all of them though. They are such a beautiful family.. We also took some at the zoo and on the carousel, here are some of my favorite pictures of that:








Oh and that's not all I liked so here are even some more from the session:





Well, I am so excited to have gotten the opportunity to take these pictures. My family had a such a great time at zoo, here is a shot of how tired Corbin was at the end of the day:



Okay, well hopefully I will be back for another blog tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Dee! I love them! What program did you decide to use for editing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great!! If you ever need practice, I am always in need of updating my portfolio! I love helping out up and coming photographers!

    ReplyDelete