Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

This is the first ten on Tuesday in a while. I am always tired and stressed on Tuesdays, but here it goes!

1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I dont eat too many sweets, but i do like Cherry Garcia! I havent had that in a VERY long time, I havent had ice cream in a very long time!

2. What is your earliest memory?
That's just a strange question. Clynt could remember when he was like two. Me- on the other hand, not so much. I remember being my grandmother's wedding when i was like 6.

3. What is your earliest memory of a dessert?
My dad used to make brownies ALL the time! I used to love them, then i got worn out of brownies!

4. Do you have any recurring dreams?
No dreams really.

5. Have you ever dreamed about dessert?
Negative. This is a strange set of questions for someone who doesnt eat sweets!

6. What is one thing (aside from a cell phone or computer) that you cannot go the entire day without?
Corbin. Im stealing Amanda's idea of this one. But this is a very true statement. I have never gone a day without a my little one.

7. What is one dessert you could go your entire life without ever having again?
Pretty much anything. Apple Pie.

8. If you could go on vacation tomorrow, where would you go? (Assume someone else is footing the bill, but within reason…so “the moon” won’t work).
Australia. i want to leave now, please?!

9. If you could have any dessert tomorrow, what would you have (assume someone else is buying it for you. Within reason though, no “gold sprinkled ice cream cones.”)
Cherry Pie! Yum.

10. What was your first impression of your significant other? If you’re single, what was your first impression of your best friend?
He can't be old enough to be drinking! LOL... He was 25, and could definitely drink. He just looks very young. He was so cute!

11. What is your first impression of dessert pizza? (Personally, I think it’s weird. I love dessert but I don’t want any on my pizza.)
Is that like the things at CiCi's. They are okay, strange, but, okay.

This was a lame post, with lame questions! Sorry yall, I dont pick the questions, and if I did, they'd be lame anyways!

How do you like my new signature?! I feel like a professional now! YAY! Thanks Amanda!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment